1. Lightweight, comfortable, odorless, free of glass fiber, non-irritating to the skin, waterproof.
2. Soft and comfortable adjustable nose bridge clip.
3. The breathing resistance should be small, and the wearing is hygienic. The aerosol, dust, fumigation, mist droplets, poisonous gas and poisonous vapor are absorbed by the filter material to prevent them from being inhaled.
1. Filtration efficiency: Under the specified conditions, the protective product filters out the particulate matter in the air;
2. Flame retardant performance: the protective material prevents itself from being ignited, flaming and flame retardant;
3. Disinfection: use physical or chemical methods to kill or remove pathogenic microorganisms on the transmission medium to make the surgical face mask harmless;
4. Sterilization: kill all microorganisms on the transmission medium by physical or chemical methods to make them sterile;
5. It is dustproof.
(1) There are many types of medical masks. Common medical masks are non-woven masks, gauze masks, and special anti-virus masks.
1. Non-woven masks: the number of layers is more than three layers, which can isolate bacteria and dust, and it is safe and reliable to use without the risk of secondary infection.
2. Gauze masks: As the type of medical surgical face masks that have been used all the time, gauze masks are widely used in the field of medical care and scientific research.
3. Virus masks: mainly made of special materials, with a filter layer in the middle. Generally, the filter layer is made of activated carbon felt or melt-blown cloth, which has the effect of sterilization and sterilization.
(2) According to the performance characteristics and scope of application, medical masks can be divided into medical protective masks, medical surgical face masks, and general medical masks.
1. Medical protective surgical masks: In line with GB19083-2003 "Technical Requirements for Medical Protective Masks", important technical indicators include non-oily particle filtration efficiency and airflow resistance.
(1) Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (85±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 95%, which is in line with N95 (or FFP2) and above.
(2) Inhalation resistance: Under the above flow conditions, the inhalation resistance does not exceed 343.2Pa (35mmH2O).
2. Medical surgical face masks: In line with YY 0469-2004 "Technical Requirements for Medical Surgical Masks", important technical indicators include filtration efficiency, bacterial filtration efficiency and respiratory resistance:
(1) Filtration efficiency: under the condition of air flow (30±2) L/min, the filtration efficiency of sodium chloride aerosol with aerodynamic median diameter (0.24±0.06) μm is not less than 30%;
(2) Bacterial filtration efficiency: Under the specified conditions, the filtration efficiency of Staphylococcus aureus aerosol with an average particle diameter of (3±0.3) μm is not less than 95%;
(3) Respiratory resistance: Under the condition of filtration efficiency and flow rate, the inspiratory resistance of the surgical face mask does not exceed 49Pa, and the expiratory resistance does not exceed 29.4Pa.
3. Ordinary medical masks: meet the relevant registered product standards (YZB), generally lack the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria, or the filtration efficiency requirements for particles and bacteria are lower than medical surgical face masks and medical protective masks.