1) Double-layer mask: non-woven fabric, nose bridge, ear loops. The two-layer mask is mainly used in food processing plants. There is no filter melt-blown cloth in the middle, but two non-woven fabrics are sewn together. Its function is to prevent the substances in the mouth from entering the food.
2) Three-layer mask: non-woven fabric, nose bridge, ear loops, filter cotton (filter paper). The interlayer of the three-layer non woven fabric face masks is a filter meltblown cloth, which is suitable for medical institutions and outdoor, dust factories and other occasions.
3) Activated carbon masks: non-woven fabrics, nose bridge ribs, ear loops, filter cotton (filter paper), activated carbon cloth. Activated carbon masks are suitable for occasions with stricter requirements for dust bacteria.
1) Take a look: Check whether the non woven fabric face mask attached to the face is shiny and free of broken hair.
2) Second touch: touch the whole non woven fabric face mask to see if it is soft and smooth, not rough.
3) Three smells: Smell whether the non woven fabric face mask has any peculiar smell, smell it from the fabric surface of the non woven fabric face mask to the ear straps.
4) Four wearing: Wear the non woven fabric face mask to see if it does not strangle the ears, the tip of the nose and the face are itchy.
1) It is best to wash your hands to prevent unclean hands from contaminating the inside of the non woven fabric face masks. Gently pinch both sides to unfold the non woven fabric face mask, and the bulging side is the surface.
2) According to the upward direction of the nasal cartilage strip, fit the medical ply disposable non woven face mask to the face while hooking the ear rope to the ear.
3) Gently press the nasal cartilage strip of the medical ply disposable non woven face mask to fit the shape of the nose.
4) Spread the pleats downwards until they completely cover the chin.
Since it is a disposable mask, of course it cannot be reused, and you must also pay attention to the time of using the disposable mask. Generally speaking, the disposable mask needs to be replaced after 6-8 hours.
1) After wearing a mask, avoid taking it off frequently, which will reduce the protective effect of the mask;
2) After taking off the mask, put the mask in a tape and paper bag, and then put it into a covered trash can for disposal, and wash your hands in time, do not reusemedical ply disposable non woven face masks;
3) Do not reuse the front and back of the disposable mask used, because the outer layer of the mask will gather a lot of dust and bacteria from the outside world. If you use the front and back of the mask alternately, the pollutants in the outer layer will directly enter the mouth with the respiratory tract, affecting human health.