Products of needle punch nonwoven are colorful, fashionable and environmentally friendly, versatile and beautiful. It has various patterns and styles, and is lightweight, environmentally friendly, and recyclable. It is internationally recognized as an environmentally friendly product that protects the earth's ecology.
Needle punch nonwoven is suitable for agricultural film, shoemaking, tanning, mattresses, quilts, decoration, chemicals, printing, automobiles, building materials, home furnishing and other industries.
And it can be used to make clothing interlinings, medical and health disposable surgical gowns, masks, caps, bed sheets, hotel disposable tablecloths, beauty, sauna and even today's fashionable gift bags, boutique bags, shopping bags, advertising bags and so on. It is an eco-friendly product, versatile and economical.
Because of its appearance like pearls, it is also called pearl canvas. needle punch nonwoven is made on wet or dry paper machines including chemical fibers and plant fibers under the condition that water or air is used as a suspending medium.
Although it is cloth but not woven, it is called needle punched non-woven fabric. Needle punch nonwoven is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which has the advantages of good strength, breathable and waterproof, environmental protection, flexibility, non-toxic and tasteless, and low price.
Needle punch nonwoven is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, which are water-repellent, breathable, flexible, non-combustible, non-toxic, non-irritating, and rich in color.
If the material is placed outdoors and decomposed naturally, its lifespan is only 90 days. It decomposes in 8 years indoors. When it burns, it is non-toxic, odorless, and without any remaining substances, so it does not pollute the environment, so environmental protection comes from this.
1. Before the construction of the needle punch nonwoven, we need to lay the coil material on the surface of the base layer first, without bonding first, pay attention to the smooth and straight and flat material when laying the coil material, and the material cannot be twisted, and then cut.
2. Fold the long sides of multiple needle punch nonwoven in half, apply adhesive to the folds of the base layer and the surface of the coil, and when the adhesive is dry enough to not stick to the hand, close and paste the surface of the pre-laid waterproofing membrane, and compact it with a pressure roller.
3. Fold the unfolded part, continue to use the above method to paste and compact, and then carry out the butt welding construction.
4. The special parts of needle punch nonwoven are used for waterproofing membrane construction, and the corresponding additional layers should be made.
5. Before the construction of the needle punch nonwoven is completed, the waterproof membrane should be temporarily fixed to avoid being blown away by strong winds.