Non-woven fabric uses polyester fiber, polyester fiber (referred to as: PET ) material production, made by acupuncture process, can make different thickness, feel, hardness and so on. Non-woven fabrics have many excellent functions, and their applications are becoming more and more extensive. What are the classifications by use?
1. Medical and sanitary non-woven fabrics: sterile surgical gowns, surgical towel bags, protective clothing, sterile cloths, masks, diapers, wet wipes, magic towels, soft towel rolls, beauty products, sanitary napkins, sanitary napkins, disposable sanitary cloths, etc.;
2. Non-woven fabrics for home decoration: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
3. Non-woven fabrics for clothing: Interlining, fusible interlining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather substrates, etc.;
4. Industrial non woven fabric: filter materials, insulating materials , cement packaging bags, geotextiles, wrapping cloth, etc.;
5. Agricultural non-woven fabrics: crop protection cloth, seedling cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
6. Other non-woven fabrics: space cotton, heat and sound insulation, linoleum, smoke filters, tea bags, etc.
The non-woven fabrics currently on the market are generally divided into medical non-woven fabric and ordinary non-woven fabric. What is the difference between medical non-woven fabrics and ordinary non-medical non-woven fabrics?
1. The embodiment of antibacterial effect: excellent medical non-woven products generally need to adopt smmms three-layer melt-blown layer structure. Common medical non-woven fabric products in the industry adopt a single-layer melt-blown layer structure. Compared with the three-layer structure, the antibacterial performance is better than that of the single-layer structure. However, ordinary non-woven products are non-medical, and there is no melt-blown layer in the middle, so they cannot resist bacteria.
2. Strict quality control: Excellent medical non-woven fabrics, the production process needs to pass the ISO13485 international medical product quality control system certification, every step in the production process There are real-time online detection. In this way, we can help each piece of non-woven fabric sent to the hospital have a related batch test report. Ordinary non-medical non-woven fabrics do not need to be medical grade.
3. Compatibility of multiple sterilization: Excellent medical non-woven fabrics need to be used in multiple sterilization methods at the same time. The best three sterilization methods are pressurized steam, ethylene oxide, and hydrogen peroxide plasma, which can be used simultaneously. But ordinary non-medical non-woven fabrics cannot be sterilized.