Polyester (PET) spunbonded filament non-woven fabric is a kind of non-woven fabric. Its raw material is 100% polyester chip. It is made of countless continuous polyester filaments through spunbonded hot rolling, also known as PET spunbonded filament non-woven fabric or PES spunbonded non-woven fabric, and also called single component spunbonded non-woven fabric.
PP is polypropylene raw material, namely polypropylene fiber, which belongs to thin non-woven fabric; PET is a new polyester raw material, namely polyester fiber. There is no additive in the whole production process. It is a very excellent environmental protection product and belongs to thick non-woven fabric.
1. PP raw materials are cheap and PET raw materials are expensive. The waste of PP can be recycled, while the waste of PET cannot be recycled, so the cost of PP is slightly lower.
2. The high-temperature resistance of PP is about 200℃, while that of PET is about 290℃. PET is more resistant to high temperatures than PP.
3. Non woven printing, heat transfer effect: in the same width, PP shrinkage is large, PET shrinkage is small, the effect is better, PET is more economical and less waste.
4. Tensile force, tension, bearing capacity: in the same gram weight, PET has greater tensile force, tension and bearing capacity than PP does. 65g PET is equivalent to 80g PP's tensile force, tension and load-bearing capacity.
5. From the perspective of environmental protection, because PP is mixed with recycled PP waste, PET is all new polyester chips, and PET is more environmentally friendly and hygienic than PP.
6. PET Spunbond Non woven Fabric is more widely used
(1). Home textile: Anti pile lining, heat transfer printing, non-woven calendar, office document hanging bag, curtain, vacuum cleaner bag, disposable garbage bag and so on.
(2). Packaging: cable wrapping cloth, handbag, container bag, flower wrapping material, desiccant and adsorbent packaging material.
(3). Decoration: wall decoration cloth, floor leather base cloth, flocking base cloth.
(4). Agriculture: agricultural harvest cloth, crop and plant protectors, weed protection belts, fruit bags and so on.
(5). Waterproof material: high-grade breathable (wet) waterproof material base cloth.
(6). Industrial applications: filter materials, insulating materials, electrical appliances, reinforcement materials, support materials.
(7). Others: protective articles, tourism products and so on.
(8). Filtration: filtration of transmission oil.