1. In the high season of flu, haze days, sandy days, sickness and going to the hospital to see a doctor, you should wear a disposable medical mask. In winter, the elderly and the infirm with low immunity should wear masks as much as possible when going out.
2. Most of the colored masks are made of chemical fiber fabrics, which have poor air permeability and chemically irritating odors, which are easy to cause damage to the respiratory tract. Qualified disposable medical masks are made of gauze and non-woven fabrics.
3. It is unscientific to put disposable medical masks in disorder after use and not clean them in time. After wearing a disposable medical mask for 4-6 hours, a lot of germs will accumulate, and the disposable medical mask needs to be replaced.
4. Do not wear a disposable medical mask for running, because the demand for oxygen during outdoor sports is larger than usual, and the disposable medical mask may cause poor breathing or even hypoxia of the organs, which will have very serious consequences.
1. When the breathing resistance increases significantly, it is necessary to replace the disposable medical mask in time;
2. When the disposable medical mask is damaged or damaged;
3. When the disposable medical mask cannot fit closely with your face;
4. When the medical mask is contaminated (for example, when it is stained with blood stains or droplets and other related foreign objects);
5. The ward that was once used for individual cases or the contact of the patient (because the medical mask has been contaminated);
6. If there is a peculiar smell in the medical mask if the mask contains activated carbon.
In addition, you need to pay attention to the following points when wearing a medical mask:
1. Wash your hands before wearing the mask, or avoid touching the inner side of the medical mask with your hands during the process of wearing the mask to reduce the possibility of the mask being contaminated.
2. It is necessary to distinguish the inside and outside, up and down of the medical mask. The light-colored surface is the inside, which should be attached to your mouth and nose, and the dark-colored surface is facing out; the end of the metal strip is the top of the disposable medical mask.
3. Do not squeeze medical masks with your hands, including N95 medical masks. You can only isolate the virus on the surface of your mask. If you squeeze the mask with your hands, the virus will soak through the mask with droplets. opportunistic virus infection.
4. Make sure that the medical mask and the face have a relatively good seal as far as possible. The simple test method is actually: after wearing the mask, exhale forcefully, and the air cannot leak from the edge of the disposable medical mask.