PLA non-woven fabrics are also called polylactic acid non-woven fabrics, degradable non-woven fabrics and corn fiber non-woven fabrics. Polylactic acid non-woven fabrics have the advantages of being environmentally friendly and biodegradable.
It also occupies a relatively large market share in Germany, France, Australia, South Korea and other countries, and biodegradable non-woven fabrics are very popular among customers.
PLA non-woven fabrics are widely used in medical and health care, personal protection products, packaging materials, agriculture and gardening, etc., and are well received by customers.
Corn fiber (PLA), also known as: polylactic acid fiber; has excellent drapability, smoothness, moisture absorption and breathability, natural antibacterial and weak acidity that reassures the skin, good heat resistance and resistance to ultraviolet radiation.
The fiber does not use petroleum and other chemical raw materials at all, and its waste can be decomposed into fiber and water under the action of microorganisms in soil and seawater, and will not pollute the global environment.
Since the initial raw material of the fiber is starch, the recycling cycle of PLA in PLA non-woven fabric is short, about one to two years, and the waste generated by it can be reduced by plant photosynthesis in the atmosphere.
Burning PLA fibers has almost no pollution, and its combustion heat is about one-third of that of polyethylene and polypropylene. The PLA fibers in PLA non-woven fabrics use natural and renewable plant resources as raw materials, reducing the dependence on traditional petroleum resources.
In line with the requirements of sustainable development of the international community, PLA in biodegradable non-woven fabrics combines the advantages of synthetic fibers and natural fibers. At the same time, it has the characteristics of complete natural circulation and biodegradation.
Compared with conventional fiber materials, corn fiber has many unique properties, so it has received extensive attention from the international textile industry.
2. Environmental protection and no pollution;
3. Soft and skin-friendly;
4. The biodegradable non-woven fabric surface is smooth without crumbs, and the uniformity is good;
5. Good ventilation performance;
6. Good water absorption performance.
1. Medical and sanitary cloths: surgical gowns, protective clothing, disinfection wraps, masks, diapers, women's sanitary napkins, etc.;
2. Home decoration fabrics: wall coverings, tablecloths, bed sheets, bedspreads, etc.;
3. Clothing for clothing: lining, adhesive lining, flakes, shaped cotton, various synthetic leather base fabrics, etc.;
4. Industrial fabrics: PLA non-woven fabrics are applied to filter materials, insulating materials, cement packaging bags, geotextiles, covering cloths, etc.;
5. Agricultural cloth: crop protection cloth, seedling raising cloth, irrigation cloth, thermal insulation curtain, etc.;
6. Others: space cotton, thermal insulation and sound insulation materials, linoleum, cigarette filters, tea bags, etc.